Painted Backgrounds: Big Yay!

Last year, I got to go to CHA for the first time.  One of the days, I brought my little one. You know, gotta get them started early ;) 


I still haven't published this layout I made last year soon after the show. 


The big 'Yay' puffy sticker from freckled fawn was just perfect for this layout. This is seriously the feeling I had being able to go to the show. 



This background is one that I created one night when I mass produced backgrounds using DCWV Embossed Bright and Whimsical Fun stacks along with a variety of Martha Stewart paint. 

I'm so bummed that I won't be there this year but looking forward to all the new stuff! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop