Documenting Theme Park Fun

I'm working on documenting our trip to a couple amusement parks. 
This one is for Knott's. It was early December so although the decorations were up, my layouts won't be Christmas themed. However, I did use Christmas stacks for this layout. I used the DCWV Elegant Holiday and All About Christmas stacks.

 Feel free to mix and match your  paper stacks! I think I have the most fun using more than one stack in each layout. 
Both of these stacks include patterns that are not necessarily Christmas or Holiday themed, so you can use them all year round.  This layout is not particularly Christmas-themed. Although the theme park was decorated for the holidays, I only included one Christmas themed paper. I tucked the journaling in the pocket along with the map to make sure I include all the details I want to remember. 
Ready to get busy crafting?
Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!