Winter Wonderland Blog Hop with Eileen Hull and DCWV


Hey there! Thanks for joining us :) 
I hope this blog hop has inspired you to get crafty! 

These are the supplies I used for the projects: Eileen Hull's Twist and Style tool along with the Cranberry Christmas and Gift Tag stacks from DCWV: 



I made these boxes from the Gift Tag stack. The boxes AND the embellishments are already die cut in there! just punch it out and assemble! 



 I used the twist and style tool to twist my thin strands of twine into a thicker, more decorative accent for these presents. I also added blue moon beads charms to some of the boxes. 
          

The acetate doily IS IN the stack!!! How awesome is that?!


I twisted gray/white and red twine here. These little boxes are so versatile, they don't have to be used just for the hoildays. 


I love this one! The thin red and green twines just scream Christmas when twisted together! And how cute is that little penguin?! The stars and snowflake on these boxes are in the stack too! 


This is the classic 'candy cane' colors twisted together into thicker/cuter twine with a little snowman friend :) 

I also made a layout about last year's Christmas tree! 


I love adding different textures on my layouts and this was really fun! 
I twisted multicolored, metallic embroidery floss with thin red twine and it looks so freaking cool!


I really like to hide my journaling and a circle of twine makes a great little 'pull tab' for my hidden journaling cards.  


The twist and style tool was really easy to use and I can't wait to try other things, like making bracelets!   


I hope you enjoyed the hop and good luck... I hear there are prizes to be won! 

Comments

  1. Love to make pillow boxes.
    Need to check into the
    twist and style tool.
    I've seen it talked about
    but never watched it in action.
    Wonderful projects.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just saw it on Beth's blog.
      Neat tool. Love that it
      can be used by one person
      since I'm along and don't
      have somebody handy to hold
      the tool.
      thanks.

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! Look at all those awesome projects! I am loving them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOO! I am drooling over these stacks!! They are so fun and festive! Just right for Christmas decorating! I really need to try the Twist and Style Tool out! It sounds like it will be a blast!
    ove the gift boxes and your page is delightful and stunning!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love creative packaging! These are terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karla, I loved your gift wrap but fell in love with that adorable layout!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop