Halloween Jewelry with Blue Moon Beads

Hello! It's almost October and I'm excited to be able to wear the Halloween jewelry I made with the Blue Moon Beads Holiday Frights line. 

The Spider hair pin is my favorite piece. I simply used wire to secure the spider to a hair clip. My daughter's Ariel doll is modeling it for us. 




This Candy Necklace can also be wrapped around as a charm bracelet. I love pieces that are versatile :) 



We're big Walking Dead fans at out house and this Zombie necklace and earring set was so easy to make. I just used a black ribbon for the necklace. 


Next time you're at Joann stores, check out the Holiday Frights line and get in the spirit! 

Comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop