Painted Backgrounds: Play

Hello!
Today I have another mixed media layout. I used the DCWV Embossed Brights stack which you can find at AC Moore. 



I used some white and gold Martha Stewart Crafts paint on the background to bring out the embossed design. 
I layered some papers from the DCWV Whimsical Fun stack behind the photo and made some embellishment clusters with various embellishments from my stash.
I watered down a bit of paint and added some paint splatters on a diagonal across the page. 


 I felt like doing some messy backgrounds. So I made this one and 2 others to satisfy my creative craving. 


Hope this inspires you to create :)

Comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop