For the love of Nature

Hello! 
My little girl is a lover of nature and gets super excited at simple things like lady bugs and birds. I decided to document her love of nature, and her first time enjoying nature at night in front of  a bonfire.




I used the DCWV Garden Charm stack out at Joann's. I'm loving the variety of floral prints on this stack :) 
I've recently set a goal to use up my stash of old pretty things. So I try to use an entire packet of something when possible. Here, I used a packet of old rub-onbs. Yes, the entire pack! I also did a bit of a messy background with paint and a stencil. I layered prints from the stack, vellum, a book page (sprayed with mist), and a doily behind the photo. 

The kraft pages in this stack are perfect for fun, busy backgrounds or even mixed media! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop