What's on your work desk Wednesday

Hello! 
My desk and surrounding areas are a Mess (with a capital M!). 


There's a new layout (yay!) embossing powders and adhesives. Baby monitor, shaped like an apple, Stapler on top of a box of embellishments said baby keeps getting into. A gift card holder in the form of a plush fox. Said baby also thought one of the dogs needed it as a toy so now it's here waiting to be cleaned. CHA make and takes that need to be put away, glue dots, foam squares, and corner rounder, all on top of my trimmer. At least I'm back to doing WOYWW once in a while! I missed the community :) 
Hope my desk will be looking a little more organized next time. I'm off to see your creative desks next!

HERE is what WOYWW is all about.

Comments

  1. Lovely desk! Those babies eh? I remember my son 'posting' a banana into the VHS machine years ago :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 10 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHA make and takes - lovely! Your desk looks busy but I wouldn't say mess...but it's in the eye of the beholder. babies...I don't know how you get anything else done to be homest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your desk looks busy, in fact mine is always messy when I'm busy, I'm not sure how you find time to craft with a baby but I guess the clue is with the baby monitor, quite crafting while baby sleeps.
    Jan no 44

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your desk looks great - messy is productive lol. I like the page layout I can see with the baby blowing out a candle. Nice!

    Sharon K #52

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely that you now have a one year old. Such a shame we did not meet up at CHA but there is another time as I come back each year. We are still here but as my friend is ill I am stuck in nursing her the whole time.
    Your desk is great and I love that we can see your one year old. Happy times!
    Hugs, Neet x3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't that what happens with babies you put them in the middle and the next thing you know there is a mess all around them lol
    Your desk isn't that bad just creative :)
    hugs Nikki 8

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya your desk is just like my table busy

    Crafty hugs Pen x #62

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!