CHA: My favorite people

I loved getting to actually meet people I only communicate with online.

First, Megan, my design team lead at DCWV along with some of my teammates:
Here we are! From left to right, Yolie, Myself with baby, Megan, Jessica and Valerie



I was so happy to meet my favorite designer/teacher/glittery super hero, Shimelle Laine.
She is a very sweet, genuine person and it comes across online and in real life.



I didn't get a photo with Mark Montano, but I got to talk to him and do his make and take at the DecoArt booth. Here's a photo from the DecoArt blog, but you can't see my face, just my hair on the left. I'm wearing a cream colored shirt. Mark is so fun and encouraging.


One of my very favorite artists and people, Rita Barakat. She is beautiful and talented and sweet!
Loving her blue hair!


I have another CHA post coming up soon :) 
 I want to show you all the cool products I saw at the show!

Comments

  1. How I wish I had known you were there. We could have arranged a meet up. Glad you enjoyed the show and meting people.
    Hugs, Neet 3 xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop