Grown Up Treat Bag

Hello! Oh my. Time flies! It's Ocotber. How?! Ugh! 

So here we go, let's get started with the Halloween crafting!
 I have a quick little treat bag idea you can make with a couple of the papers from the new Spooky Delight stack out at Joann Stores.
This one is for my husband…let’s hope he doesn’t see this!


To make part of the bag, I used the ghost lines paper because it reminded me of Pac Man ghosts and he loves Pac Man. I scored it and folded it like in the image below. I used a Fiskars Punch on the top to get the pinked edge.
The finished bag measures 9” high, 7” long and 2” wide.



On the bottom, I cut some of the creases to make tabs.
I folded them up and secured them with Scor-Tape



For the front panel of the box, I cut the trick or treat paper the same size as the bag base and used the pinked edge punch on the top. I lined the edges with scor-tape and taped the two pieces together.



I cut this fun label out of the stack and added it to the back. I popped it up on 3D foam. I think he’s going to get a kick out of that.



Here are the treats. That pencil is going to be fun for his desk J He loves anything Blood Orange flavored. How appropriate for Halloween!



To make it more fun, I stapled this topper to the bag of candy. It’s the folded scrap left from the trick or treat paper. I made sure the bit with the candy was visible on the bottom left corner. Then I added another tag from the stack.



Are you packaging any Halloween goodies? I’d love to see what you made!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop