Mix N Match N Adhere

I love to Mix N Match DCWV stacks. Although, they are perfectly coordinated, it's like a little challenge for me!

Here, I mixed 3 different stacks: Hello Darlin', Silver Lining and DIY Wedding (You can find these at Joann stores). None of these stacks have anything to do with Christmas, but I'm using Christmas photos. Hmm...I do like a challenge!


Here are the papers I pulled out. 
I committed myself to using these and not going back in to the stacks to change my mind or I would be working on this LO FOREVER!



I chose my background, matted the photos and started layering the papers. I fussy cut the typewriter out of the Hello Darlin' stack. This was my basic layout. Then, I pulled out a few packs of Freckled Fawn Christmas embellishments and started placing them. I didn't go back into my supplies for this step either and committed to using what I had pulled out. 



I really like the end result and it was quick work! 
The journaling is hidden behind the photos.
This was baby's first Christmas and the poor thing was dressed up and posed. She suffered the way our dogs do every year lol. I'm sure she'll enjoy this Christmas much more!


You may notice the typewriter and pink paper moved down a little to accommodate the silver strip on the bottom. I like to use adhesive that I can move around for a bit. I usually use the Pink ATG with their refill tapes. However, I ran out and decided to try a new adhesive! A thermoweb sticky strip roller and a scotch roll on with tiny glue dots. It's funny how we get set in our ways without realizing it. What adhesives do you use? 


View blog post for supplies

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop