My hubby's anniversary card is out of this world!

We recently celebrated our 12 wedding anniversary! 
Due to our current love of all things Doctor Who, I presented my husband with this card:



The background is  a DCWV 5x7 card. I used folk art paint in sterling, blue and glitter to create the space time vortex. Then, I cut the TARDIS from DCWV cardstock with the brother scan n cut and attached it to the card base. I just knew DCWV would have the perfect TARDIS blue!

I was struggling to finish it all day because someone kept me busy. I let her play with the scrapbooking supplies on the lower shelves to keep her busy....and I'm secretly hoping the love of crafty things will stick. 


My washi tapes are definitely her favorite 'toy.' 
What fun stuff have you been up to?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop