Best friends

I think making and keeping friends gets increasingly difficult when you get older. I met this particular friend in college 9 years ago. We went from hanging out, having lunch, shopping and trying on cute clothes, to hanging out in the mall at the family lounge breastfeeding and changing diapers and leaving exhausted. But we still love to hang out and I enjoy bonding with her baby and watching her grow. I know she feels the same with my baby.


 Love these girls! 
We took the babies to their first Easter egg hunt.


This is the DCWV Chick Chat stack out at Michaels. Absolutely everything in this LO has been cut or punched from the stack. I just noticed I didn't need to bring in any extra embellishments...not even enamel dots (gasp! shock!) lol. 
Love the texture of the burlap. I used 3D foam tape to give the cut outs dimension.


As usual, I hid the journaling ;)
The LO was just too busy to add it where it's visible. 

I don't do well with grids and keeping things straight but this cut file by Wilna furstenberg made it way easier for me to step out of my comfort zone. 

When was the last time you stepped out of your crafty comfort zone? I'd love to see what you made! 

View blog post for supplies


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop