Development=change over time

...and wow, there have been tons of changes around here in the last 6 months! 

You know that line in the fresh prince of Bel-Air?  'My life got flipped-turned upside down...' That's how I felt when I had a baby. It's been 6 months now and I've found a new routine and a new rhythm in life. This is me and baby 2 weeks in, trying to find our new rhythm...



I used the new DIY project stacks from DCVW out at Joann and little bit of my Pink Fresh studio embellishment kit. I inked the edges of the butterflies with gold ink and it gave them a little something that made them pop a little more. Looks like triangles are very on trend, huh? Are you liking the triangle trend?

Thanks for stopping by!


View blog post for supplies

Comments

  1. I am glad to hear you've found a new routine that allows you to blog a bit more. Those early months go by so fast - I hope you are reveling in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new little one! Your page is beautiful, even though I am not enjoying the triangle trend, I still like this page!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop