Hello!

I have so much stuff to share and so little time to write posts these days!
Last year, I did my top 13 of 2013. 
Today, I thought I would start my year by blogging my favorite 14 of 2014. Here they are in no particular order:

1. I've discovered mod podge melts! 
 

2. This Tardis cupcake for my surprise birthday party. It made my husband and I into true Whovians by introducing us to Dr. Who. 
 

3. This LO about our 10 years of marriage 

4. This LO about Scotland 
 

5. This LO about the Mark Twain Stump in Yosemite 
 

6. This mini about art work we've been lucky to see in our travels
 

7. This photo of baby.


8. this mini I made for baby, which I still need to fill with photos!

9. The Shimelle collection 
 

10. Crate Paper's  Notes and Things collection 
 

11. This card 
 

12. DCWV's Melon twist stack 
 

13. DCWV's Weekend Neutrals stack 

14. My first process/technique video 
 

What was your favorite crafty thing in 2014?

Comments

  1. Well, it had been a busy year for you. Thanks for sharing your favorities - lovely layouts and lots of tempting goodies too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!