Yummy Layers

The specialty paper packs at Joann stores make exquisite layouts. 


Here I mixed some of the specialty papers with the gold heart sheet from the  6x6 vellum pack. I distressed the pink vellum from the premium papers by making it into a ball and flattening it out again. I love the texture it adds to the layout. 

 


 On the LO below, I heat embossed the gold hearts and arrows onto a piece of plain vellum from the 6x6 vellum stack. Then I used various premium papers to create the layers that go behind the photo.
 I love the background piece. It's a piece of vellum from one of the premium papers. It has gradated colors and I was just so obsessed with it, I had to use it whole as a background. I added a piece of shimmer white cardstock behind it to really show off the colors. 

I used staples to attach the layers since I used so much vellum in the layers. 

 

These are the beginnings of 2 LO's I crafted ahead of time in anticipation of the many baby pictures to come. I guess I also made them in anticipation of reduced crafting time! 

Have you picked up any of these specialty papers? What do you think?  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop