November stack-a-holic challenge

 It's November already! Time is really flying...some days, it still feels like summer here in California. I missed traveling this year but I've been keeping busy re-living our travels by scrapping them! This one uses the November sketch for the stack-a-holic challenge over at DCWV.
 


 

I used the gilded paper stack and the air mail line to make a LO and a card. Love how these two look together. 
Inside the air mail envelope is a map of London marked with where we stayed. It was a great stay and I can see myself living there. 
The journaling talks about how fun it was to watch other tourists try to recreate the Abbey Road cover photo in a very busy intersection. There was a lot of honking! lol 
Hope you can join us for the challenge this month :) 

Comments

  1. Awesome, awesome! I love participating in the card challenges that DCWV have! Love your take on that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your LO's! What a great use of the gilded stack and air mail! That envelope is great and I love how you used the tags to journal. Tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the mix of red, white & blue with the kraft - nice projects!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!