Can you find me on Google maps?

While my husband was on a business trip in Italy, he would call me late at night because that was his early morning. He would go on early morning walks around the hiking paths of the small town. 

One day he actually asked me to find him on google maps! How?! I had no idea how to find him. I knew the general area where he was. But it's a big area with hiking paths that are NOT on maps. 

He told me about some landmarks and the general direction he took and I was actually able to help him head back to town! 



He got lucky! 
I'm usually horrible at anything to do with directions. 

This is the Weekend Neutrals Stack 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop