May Stack-a-holic challenge


This month's challenge is up at the DCWV blog. I Love Love Love this challenge, even after so many years. I started with the very first one Erin posted many years ago and I've missed very few in between. 


Here's my take on this month's sketch: 

 

I used the Gilded Paper and Christmas Memories stacks. The film strip is from the Text, Solids and Overlays stack which has lots of solid color sheets and 2 vellum ones with different designs that you can cut out. 

The ornament is the very first ornament my husband and I got before we even got married. We used it our very first Christmas and every Christmas since. This Christmas will be #11. I think its so pretty. 

Hope you have a great weekend, make some time to play with us ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!