The Art of Traveling

I really wanted to do a mini album with my pictures from the art I've had the pleasure to see throughout my trips. Mostly I travel to specific places to see certain pieces of art (and sometimes, I just bump into cool art by pure luck). I took art history classes and was never able to let go of the desire to see things in person. So here are a few highlights from the album:





 

Hope you have a great rest of the week and some time to get crafty!

I used the DCWV Vintage Lane stack: 



Comments

  1. What a cool use for those vintage papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous album design Karla.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous album and technique you used! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop