Curly fries and shakes



My friend Pauline visited us from France last November. We took her on Route 66 to the filming site of Baghdad Cafe. We took a detour and ate at this cafe which happens to be a little off Route 66. It's full of American memorabilia and lots of souvenirs. I LOVE the 50's. I have the whole "I love Lucy" collection. Love the fashion too. That gave me the idea to decorate this dress form from Basically Bare as a 50's style dress. 


In the journaling I wrote about the milkshakes and curly fries. Pauline tried a milk shake almost everywhere we went. She deemed these the best milkshakes we had the whole trip. The curly fires were a big surprise for her, because she had never seen them before. 

I used the Chalk Fun stack out at Hobby Lobby: 

Comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!