So Ready!

Oh oh! I hope I didn't just jinx myself! 

I made all these cards in one evening. I cut my favorite tags and borders out of the cut apart sheets and used my favorite patterns for backgrounds. I added some bling to the tags and mated some elements in the Holiday Glitzy Glitter paper to give them some....glitz! ha!

Christmas Made Stack


Christmas Memories


Jolly Whimsy

I used the 180 Christmas and Winter Stack to make the envelopes. 
Love the lighter weight paper for this!


 

 







Comments

  1. Cutie cute! The last set is my favorite! I'm now a follower from our 2Peas thread, and thank you so much for your kind words!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop