True Love's Kiss

Right out of Shrek, right? LOL 
I had no idea how I was going to scrap this picture until I saw that little card in a cut apart sheet...



I cut the 3 banners at different lengths and widths from neutral papers in the stack.
Matted my picture and added the "True Love's Kiss" card as a pocket to hold hidden journaling. I added an old heart paperclip from my stash and some gold zig zag stitching.

 
My favorite card in the cut apart sheet. 
I'm gonna make a card with this too ;)
I love that I get 2 of everything in a stack!


Another cut apart sentiment so it can 'hold up' the banners. 
Some DCWV bling to finish it off. 

This is Dark Romance 
 

See you back here soon :)





Comments

  1. Ooo! I love that stack!

    Thanks for the well wishes for my birthday and bar exams results. As for making soap in the crockpot, I warn you it's a slippery slope from "Oh that looks fun" to "MUST MAKE ALL THE SOAP!" Trust me. I read paperhaus, but while I have downloaded jot, I haven't opened it yet. Maybe on the trip to Memphis tomorrow.

    I am working on a redesign of the blog, I am taking the e-course Blog Design Love from A Beautiful Mess, but there will definitely be a soaping section added :)

    Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout!!! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop