I've had this mini album in my stash for years!

(It's a Maya Road chipboard mini album) 

I Didn't know what I was going to do with it until I saw this: 

 

It was like a light bulb! LOL

 

 

Love that flower button. It's Blumenthal Lansing button. I'm sure you can find it at Joann's. 
The leaf trim and lace is May Arts


I stamped this page with the same stamp a few times without re-inking. 
I also stamped a separate piece of paper and then inked here to get a lighter tone. 



These 'thoughts...' tags come in the stack :)


Another Blumenthal Lansing button I love. It makes me think of taking a nice walk in nature. 


The Freshly Picked stack has a sheet of tags and journaling spots like this one. 


They come all together in a strip and you can cut them apart. I wanted an expandable area to write on, so I folded the strip accordion style. I glued twine to the back so I could tie it up

 

This stack is just so pretty! It's exclusive to independent retailers. 
So ask your favorite local scrapbooking store to carry this :) 
I think you can also find it at some independent online stores. 



Comments

  1. I love your mini album! Actually, I just used the exact same paper for a project on my blog and would love for you to come look at it! Here is the link: http://nursiebethsbeauties.blogspot.com/2013/08/picnic-basket.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! It's funny, I have a mason jar die and want to do a mini for a friend that is retiring. I was mulling over which paper to use and last night found this very paper on Blitsy and ordered the stack, and today I see you great mini. Thank for some lovely ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perspacassidy, I'm glad you found some inspiration :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop