No back to school for me!

I'm NOT going back to school this fall for the first time in a long time! I finished grad school last summer but still had to go back to complete one more class for a certificate. SO this fall is big. No school for me! Ok...so I have to go back to teach...but I won't be a student anymore :)  

So what do I do with all the school theme papers? 
anything NOT school related! 


This was at my friend's baby shower I put some of the confetti we used that day in a little vellum envelope from DCWV deals. I used the foiled 6x6 stack to punch out some hearts and added 
a little of the new bling here and there. I love this iridescent pink. 

 

Ok I also did one school related thing...kind of...a school memory. Why not?! 
This is a picture I sent my pre-calc professor. My dog actually fell asleep on my math book. I guess there's something in those math books that makes you doze off... 
The professor thought the picture was cute (at least that's what he said). 


The journaling talks about my life experience with math. I've always been in advanced courses for every subject except math. I tried, my teachers tried, but it just didn't work out. Although, I was always great at geometry, statistics, and if you put a big complicated equation in the form of a word problem, then I have a better chance of solving it ;) 
I'd love to read some about your experiences with math 
in the comments :D 

Random thought: I'm really into inking my wood veneer with gold ink...don't know why. I'm gonna try other metallic inks and see how I like that. 

The paper is the new Homeroom by DCWV. It has both silver and gold accents. 
It's also useful for your other life events...not just school related ;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop