I couldn't resist!!!

I Just HAD to title this "Must Lean On Me" and tilt that A. 
And you wouldn't believe what song started playing on Pandora 
as I placed the title on the page...
yup...
'Lean On Me' 
It was SO freaky!

 

I titled it this way because our guide told us 'come on' take that picture that 
everyone has to take when they visit. Pretend you're holding up the tower. 
So we listened and we did. It was tricky with so many, so many people around. 

I used this sketch which is the stack-a-holic challenge for April at DCWV


I made my circles with twine using these adhesive dots 
and some household items to wind the twine around. 
Oh yes, this is The Fiesta stack from Joann's.

Hope you join the challenge this month :)

Comments

  1. That twine is super cute!!

    Yes, I am glad I am alright too, but more glad the car is ok!

    I am rewatching DA because I can't wait until 2014 to see all of the characters again :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop