A Little Box For Your Stuff :)

 

My husband collects things here and there...an interesting postage stamp, old coins, little notes I give him, etc. So I thought it would be nice to alter an Altoids tin for the bits and pieces he collects. When I showed  him the box...he wasn't as impressed as I thought...*sigh*... Men! ;)
I like it, and I'll be looking at it, so that's what matters right!

 
I used DCWV's Juniper Berry stack in 6x6, the Cork stack and Adhesive Fabric stack. I love how the cork helps to give dimension to pretty much anything. I cut the banner from cork first and then topped it with adhesive fabric for a great 3D banner. The cogs are Maya Road pieces painted white with gesso and with Waterslide Tattered Angels mist. 



 
He can stick little notes/tickets and such in the lid with this paper band I stapled  on the cork. 
I used a little enamel brad to make it look like a pin on a cork board. 



Here's the bottom and the sides.


Hope this little tin inspires you to alter something you would otherwise throw out ;)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!