Marine Corps Memorabilia

I've had this idea swirling around in my head. I was looking through old pictures and found these 2 along with some memorabilia. The picture with the tab and the heart has a dedication in the back. So it was a little tricky to add it to the page while being able to flip it to see the other side. 

 

I'm sure you don't want to see all the mush ;) so I blurred the dedication and left only the one heart. 

Inside the pocket, there is a small page with the Marine corps hymn, a luggage tag and a sticker.

Background paper & yellow pocket paper- DCWV's Heirloom stack. 
Star border, red dots & tab- EP For the Record. 
B&W chevron- OA 9-5. 
Red polka dot tape-Bella Blvd. 
 Thanks for visiting :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!