I Heart Edumacation

Here's my take on DCWV's stack-a-holic challenge for this month: 

I used the Edumacation stack which is at Michael's right now. When I first looked at it, I thought it was very much for children, but it's so darn cute! I thought 'why not?!' and made a LO for myself! I thought it would be perfect for these pictures of my classmates and I graduating. We are early childhood teachers & we are passionate about education. These girls are amazing! I'm so glad I got to know them :)

All the embellishments I used *except staples, twine and letter stickers* come in the Edumacation stack. I cut them out inked the edges of everything in blue. I love that everything I needed was in the stack, it made the LO come together quickly. I didn't have to spend time to look through my stash and find matching stuff. I wouldn't have had much school themed stuff anyway!  The letter stickers are doodlebug. I'm a little obsessed with black glitter letters right now ;) 

Here's the sketch:


Hope this inspires you to join the challenge ;) 


Comments

  1. What a gorgeous layout!! The papers are fabulous and so are the pictures!! Awesome take on the sketch :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop