Using time wisely :P

I think Scrapbooking is using time wisely...don't you agree? lol
Making the most of my free time. Off to start on another LO ;)
Papers: Lost and Found 2 by MME. Coral Coture & Heirloom stacks by DCWV

Papers: Lost and Found 2 by MME, Coral Coture by DCWV,
Mosaic Memories by Recollections  (Reprint of  Stella and Rose by MME).
Stamps by Fiskars.Tape: Bella Blvd.

Paper: The Latte Stack by DCWV
BTW...did you see the new LilyBee Design Collection?
It's called Persnickety. Check it out Here
So cute!

Comments

  1. Love the road trip LO, but then again, I am a complete MME addict. I totally understand about starting a new hobby. I see something everyday I want to try and I have to rein it in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO's and I do like the way you have put the wording on the middle one. Cool!
    Hugs, Neet x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could scrap. It just doens't come to me. The space is so big. But I do enjoy yours. Fab LO's. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop