Bella Blvd Warehouse Sale Box...The Movie ;)

Hello everyone!
If you've followed me for a while, you know I buy the Maya Road warehouse sale box every time they have it. I personally think its a great deal because I do like to make mini albums and MR has adorable embellishments and stamps.

This time, Bella Blvd had a warehouse sale, so I decided to give it a try. The box was about $45 with shipping (about the same price as MR).
I didn't get as much of the embellishments and stamps, like I hoped, but I got lots of paper. Which I guess makes sense since they do paper primarily.

Either way I liked what I got and can't wait to play with it!
Hey, I need some paper for all those MR mini albums I've got!

This Bella Blvd box was a good deal. However, I don't think I would buy it again (I've got so much paper already!).

These boxes are all sold out now, but I hope this video gives you an idea of what you can expect if they have this sale again. I got 48 pieces of paper total, 16 of them double sided (all of them, nice thick paper). I also got 2 chipboard alphabets, one chipboard shapes, 2 small clear stamp sets, 2 different packs of blooms and 3 12x12 cardstock sticker sheets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop