Hello Everyone!

 This is my second masculine...at least not really girly card for the week. Very strange for me. This is a lovely paper from pressed petals by DCWV called 'Heritage.' It's a small pack from Big lots. Some of the papers are flocked. The colors are so cool. It's kinda vintage but not too distressed. I wish I had seen this in a whole stack. I added some american crafts ribbon. 


Here's the inside: 
The Thank You stamp is from Unity. The other side already had the message, so I couldn't show you all of it :)
 


I'm entering this in the Paper Variety's 'for the guys' challenge. I'll be back in a bit to add the pictures of my new blog candy items!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!