Buttons, Buttons, Buttons!

I am very lucky to have found a little tiny store that sells fabric, trims and buttons that are extras from clothing factories. They have buttons in a big paint bucket and you get to dig through it and choose the buttons you want or you can just scoop up a big handful! I chose to get a big handful for the lucky winner of my candy. Here's the selection that was in that scoop:


There are metal buttons, round, little square snaps and one very cool triangle looking button that has a little hinge thing on the back. The rest of the buttons are plastic round buttons in blue, red, pink, black and white. There's also a few purples, greens, grays and browns. Hope you like!
To join in my candy, leave a comment on the post titled "Celebration Blog Candy" (Link also on my sidebar) and  help me advertise by putting my candy on your sidebar ;) Thanks!
I'll be adding some more soon! Stay tunned!

Comments

  1. Wow! Those are neat. Thanks for the sweet comments you left on my blog. I'm sorry you haven't had a good experience with a principal. I'm lucky that my first was awesome and my 2nd and current is just as supportive. What grade do you teach?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop